I am Big, I am Mike
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mikehodson.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can we have a 'Business of Photography' (Pro's Corner...or whatever) forum?

The Portrait/wedding forum has been serving as the "Pro's Corner" as well as the gallery for this type of stuff. I'd like a specific forum to talk/ask about the issues of professional photographers.

It could easily be a sub forum of Wedding/portrait but could be it's own as well.

It's something we've been tossing around for a while now ( I know Bethany has expressed interest as well!). Do you have any suggestions on a good place to put it :lol: We thought about a sub forum to Wedding/Portrait, but there are are a lot of other areas in professional photography. I'd love to hear suggestions of if it should be a sub forum vs. stand alone forum and where people think it would fit best :)

I like the idea of stand alone....just because it will end up encompassing a lot of different topics.

I have questions about software, work-flow, equipment etc. Sure there are other specific forums for these topics but sometimes the questions are specific to wedding or pro work...and I want to hear from the great group of pros that we have here. (and they can't always be searching the other forums).

Okay, I'll add it to the Foundations section. Now, the question is what do we call it? :D If anyone has any catchy titles let me know, I'll be adding it tonight.

Pro's Corner

The Business District

Shop Talk

The Business of Photography

Most reactions

Back