Business Help!

tayloramr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

I feel like I am in a rut and I do not know if it is me or this recession we are in. My website is A. R. Taylor - A Taylored Picture 860-818-3612. I am looking for any constructive criticism you have on how to improve!! I am not sure if it is my pricing, my site, or just the way business is right now.

I advertise on Wedding Reports and the Knot but feel I am getting no inquiries right now. Any thoughts/suggestions???

I advertised on the knot for a year without a single hit, yet advertised on Craigslist for free and got more hits... Really word of mouth is the best advertisement.

Yep, for a retail photography business WOM is the best advertising.

· Copyright release of photos available: $2.50 per picture
I wonder if you realize the full implications of the wording in this item on your website?

Many will feel your pricing is nickel and dimeing them.

You should at least read this: SEO for the Photographer and implement the suggestions.

Also, you need to correctly re-size your image on your home page. Right now the left image is 1,175.59 KB and 3,456px × 2,304px (scaled to 494px × 327px). It takes too long to load for such a small image.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far, I am definitely going to try all of your suggestions!

Most reactions

Back