Business is named.........now need a logo

cameracrazymomma

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got back all my paperwork and my business is offically named.....

Im Cara Castle Photography.........:)

Now I need to work on a logo!!!

What makes the best logo?

I would guess that...something simple, memorable and easily recognizable...would be best.

I would try incoporating a rook chess piece. And yes keep it simple.

Be careful with using the castle/rook type logo. White Castle hamburgers uses it and Castle, the adult toy company, uses it as well. You don't want yours to look like either of those! ;)

I'd go with the "castle" logo, using a "castle/rook" piece from a chess set. Don't worry about a copyright infringement problem with White Castle hamburgers or a "Castle Dry Cleaning" company - you're NOT in the hamburger business or the dry cleaning business, so you're not competitive with these businesses. Your name is "Castle," for crying out loud! The ONLY person who is going to try to sue you for using a simple chess piece logo for your photo business is ANOTHER LOCAL PHOTO BUSINESS who can establish _proprietary use_ of the chess piece logo and prove that you're using this logo to steal business away. Unless their owner's name is "Castle" as well, such a claim seems litigiously weak. That's my opinion and I'm not a lawyer - even though I use words like "litigious."

Cara - Congrats. Post some ideas of what you would like to see on your logo. I'm sure you have some ideas.

Where in WV are ya from?

Im in Boone Co..

Im really at a loss at what I want. I do like the look of the font being hand written.......but so far thats all I have came up with just the different fonts I like. I havent been able to get the make it stand out part.

Most reactions

Back