Business vs Pleasure Dilemma

family-guy-hints.gif

Touch her butt

Put it this way...at this point in your life are looking more for business or pleasure?

She might give you a couple hundred bucks in business...how much will she give you in pleasure?

After just seeing the screen shot, I know which I would pick.

Put it this way...at this point in your life are looking more for business or pleasure?

She might give you a couple hundred bucks in business...how much will she give you in pleasure?

After just seeing the screen shot, I know which I would pick.
I still like my idea
but yours is much more feasible for him and probably more in his favor. :icon_thumbsup:

Sounds like she held her end of the quote just for fun quote bargain but you are in breach of contract

using tapatalk.

Sounds like she held her end of the quote just for fun quote bargain but you are in breach of contract
breach of contract ?

or breach of something else ??
:bouncingsmileys:

hey, get your mind outta' the gutter !! :76:

If in doubt, let her make the moves. But I shouldn't be giving relationship advice. My wife had to basically hit me on the head with a 2x4 to let me know that she was interested. Some guys are just naturally dense that way.

pick one or the other. If you pick business, charge her. Pick the other, you may be the one paying.

Hard to tell from the screenshot you posted but she looks kind of hot. If I was you, I'd probably go with the second option...also if you're into portraits anyway, you could have her model for you for sample work on your site lol.

I think you should decide what you want from it first before treading the line too far. It's easier than having to answer the "So what are we" question later.

Assuming she isn't a terrible person, I would give her the benefit of the doubt and think she's not using you just for free photos.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back