Bust busy times

vixenta

Hands Off Me Haggis!
Reaction score
Just as i was getting settled here, i've become more busier than normal which is probably to do with this...

Recently i've gone through alot of changes in the last few months. Moving house, the end of a long term relationship, and collecting up as many new clients as possible. Its not been the best time. But saying that, i've decided to do something that will be a good life experience. Go on a world tour, at the end of this year. yay! I've booked my ticket and just saving every penny right now, so if my visits are rare and far between then this is why. work sleep and eating!
And yes i'll be posting alot of the photos i take along the way on here just to make you all green with envy :lol:

Bust busy times
:shock:
ust as i was getting settled here, i've become more busier than normal which is probably to do with this...
:shock: :oops:
i've gone through alot of changes in the last few months
:oops: :shock:
collecting up as many new clients as possible
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Have a great time! What places are you planning on going to and how long for?

haha thanks for making me notitce that error and ferny, stop making my thread look dodgy!! :lol:

hmm, i'm going for a year, travelling to australia, New Zealand, South and north America :D

That sounds like a wonderful journey! I look forward to the photos!

I think it's wonderful that you're taking the time to get out there and see the world. :thumbup: You bet, I envy you that experience! :D

Have a great time, and we'll be here whenever you can pop in to visit, and we will be suitably green with envy. :p

Vix - if you get to Southern Florida, let me know!!! Good Luck - sounds like a blast!!

Hah, sure thing SW, although i don't think Florida's on the agenda, but i have heard its a hot country, which is what i like! heh.
Thanks for everyones replies :)

But.... before you bugger off we want to see a shot of you. Erm... just so we know what we're missing, you know?

*wonders if he over-used "we"*

hmmm, i'm not too enthusiastic on that idea :p
But saying that, there is a photo on the net somewhere of me...just not obvious, the trail is there though. :D

Is that you wearing the fleece and jeans and running away from the camera?

rather than make another post I'll edit this one

is that you in the D&G top? If you have no idea waht I'm on about then it'll be anow.

*scratches my head* definetely a no. And, no i won't ask :lol:

You sure? I could have sworn you were in sheep's clothing.

Erm, you may get me there or you may not...

Most reactions

Back