Busted!!!!

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by joemc, Oct 24, 2009.

1. joemc

joemc TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Oh boy..... this young lad is in deep shlt!!!..lol

Comments and suggestions welcome.
    Cheers, Joe

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  2. SlimPaul

SlimPaul TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Haha :D Nice capture!
    What lens did you use?

3. Rekd

Rekd TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    For what, skateboarding? "Seriously, mom, I just ollie'd over that hedge and bumped into him. He got all mad cuz he dropped his doughnut" :er:

Great shot, though!

4. DReali

DReali TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Very funny! Nice shot. I've never understood why cops look so out of shape most of the time (might be the doughnuts) but I thought that running after bad guys and little skater kids would necessitate a good phisique.

5. beni_hung

beni_hung TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Paparazzi! lol

And cops spend the majority of their time sitting in their cars and driving around.

6. Sinister_kid

Sinister_kid TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I don't understand why cops get so bitchy about skateboarding?? It really doesn't make any sense. That's like citizens getting bitchy about them sitting and clocking speeders.

7. righteous_bucks

righteous_bucks TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Cops like this are all just power hungry losers. They do this to make themselves feel powerful, and it's pathetic. Just look at this picture, is anyone impressed by that guy?

My brother does skateboard videos professionally for a living, and you wouldn't believe the stories about how retarded cops are about skateboarding. I've lost alot of respect for any police officer for these reasons.

8. PatrickHMS

PatrickHMS TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Part of this problem is our litigious society. And those unsupervised kids who don't have any consideration at all for others, or manners about anything besides what they want at that particular moment.

Kids will skateboard on private property, sometimes doing dangerous stunts. And if the kid gets hurt, guess who could get stuck with the medical (and other) bills, or face a huge lawsuit...

When many of the kids are skateboarding, they are not doing it in a straight direction, on a flat surface, oftentimes doing it on concrete steps or railings, or jumping off walls or other dangerous stunts. If they want to break their neck it should be their own responsibility, and their own liability. And nobody else's.

I know of a case where a guy jumped over a fence one night, dove into an empty swimming pool at a Hotel and broke his neck, guess who got stuck with the bill, the property owner Hotel, although they did nothing at all wrong, the pool was fenced in, gates were locked, with warning signs posted. He was the trespasser, the lawbreaker, but he won the lawsuit. This is not off the topic, as he had a skateboard with him.

Let kids skateboard at the skateboard park that is designed for it, or on their own property, but I agree that kids should not be allowed to skateboard at the local bank or mall or any other public place like I see them doing so often.

Arms and legs will heal, but heads and faces may not.

I saw a kid who was not being careful in his skateboarding, and he slammed into a mother pushing her baby girl in a buggy, minding her own business, legally in the right, but her child still got hurt, although not seriously.

But you wouldn't want a cop to prevent your kid from having a potentially serious injury, correct?

What about the careless kid who skateboards into the street traffic while having fun?

That's okay, huh?

I wouldn't want to be a Cop, but they are not always out to get us.

How many times do they "get us" when we did not deserve it?

How many times have they not "gotten us" when it was deserved?

Michael J Fox and the tricks "he" did in "Back to The Future" are for the movies, NOT for real life!

Think, people!

9. txphotog

txphotog TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Has anyone thought that maybe this photo doesn't tell the whole story of what went on. Maybe the kid really did do something bad. Just because he has a skateboard in his hand doesn't mean that's what he got in trouble for.

10. LuckySo-n-So

LuckySo-n-So TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Looks like the lady (his mom?) is giving him way more hell than the cop. :lol:

11. txphotog

txphotog TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I was thinking the same thing.

12. icassell

icassell TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Quoting the woman in the picture:

"If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times: DON'T GET CAUGHT!"