Busted!!!!

JasonLambert

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So my wife and I went up to Erie, PA over the weekend. It was a great day and we thought it would be nice to hit the beach ind see a sunset. Well, as we walked over the sand dune my wife pointed out that there was a topless woman getting her pictures taken... :mrgreen:... As we were walking away my wife said... "do you have a lens that will get there from here?" :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: Soooo... I had my trusty little 200mm in my bag and away I went...

4617956672_ba556e700f_o.jpg

The photog saw me taking pictures and told the model.

4617341873_ef09f4ecdf_o.jpg

I figured... Eh, might as well get one more shot. lol

4617955898_f238e74220_o.jpg

She had herself covered the entire time so nothing was seen... But it was better than shooting my dog or a couple of flowers.

lol and what made you stop? When someone notices is the best time to take more pictures =P

I'm sure she would have been happy to see a man and his wife both appreciating her "assets".

Also, if only Lake Erie were a nicer spot maybe we could get things like this!

Well... thanks for sharing lol.

Also, if only Lake Erie were a nicer spot maybe we could get things like this!

He is on Lake Erie. Erie, PA is like, an hour from Cleveland down route 90 East if my memory serves me right..

Two beautiful blondes, one topless one with a camera...on the beach...I'd be in heaven!

Lucky guy!

You got too excited there buddy. All the shots are blurry probably from your uncontrollable shaking :lol:

All the shots are blurry probably from your uncontrollable shaking

200mm lens and the image is a tighter crop. I thought about walking up and just start shooting right along side the photographer... But unfortunately my gonads aren't the right size for that.

200mm lens and the image is a tighter crop. I thought about walking up and just start shooting right along side the photographer... But unfortunately my gonads aren't the right size for that.

I thought about suggesting that just now.... :lol:

lol that's probably what I would end up doing...but then I'm not married so it's probably better you *didn't* do what I would have done.

Also, didn't notice where you were from. I should rephrase my original response to say "the beach of Lake Erie around Cleveland" There's a reason the lake caught on fire here twice =(

lol thats good stuff. but I think we all know that if you walked up there your chance would have been over. no one wants those pictures in the wrong hands. but it looks like you had an exciting day ... that i wish i was there. lol

nice bokeh .....

jk, Hot chicks + No Shirt + Creeper shots from a distance = :thumbup:

lol. (I 2nd most of the guys thoughts here, I wish I were there too)

Most reactions

Back