but,,,, I'm SO tired,,,,

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some people can take a nap just about anywhere :lol:

5bwwb.jpg

:lol: very cool. I like the buildings, and I think the guy on the bench is hilarious. I could never do anything like that, especially on a street in the day time.

awesome capture. great detail!

thanks for the comments everyone,,
nope Big, I doubt he's homeless,, that shot was taken at Universal Studios Orlando Florida of all places on 12-30-09, a VERY busy day just before the Macy's Christmas parade, there were so many people there I was actually suprised that this person could sleep through all that comotion LOL

Great photo, I like topiary spiral tree right in the middle of it all. can you show us that shot in colour?

Great photo, I like topiary spiral tree right in the middle of it all. can you show us that shot in colour?
sure can :mrgreen:
5-2.jpg

Wow, I didn't even notice the leaves in the gutter until I saw the colour version. Overall I like it better in B&W, but that window on the left & the fire alarm are great in the colour version.

very rich image, i like it.

I like how the guy on the bench seems homeless (even if you say he is not, it gives off that impression) and the two people sitting on the stairs are looking in any direction except at the guy on the bench, which is what alot of us do when we are confronted by a homeless person, avoid eye contact. Then you have that pole that seperates the two even more.

Nice job, the black and white is much better as it removes the distracting colour and other objects and lets you focus on the people

thanks again everyone,, I agree, I like the b&w better on this scene too :thumbup: :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back