Butterfly and wasp.

WolfSpring

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a couple of pictures I took yesterday at the Augusta Canal. C&C welcomed.

1904692643_7c3f94cec5.jpg

1905588490_3be2b6cd54.jpg

Bump... Just in case someone missed it:blushing:

it's a yellow jacket, not a wasp. :p

i think the BUG :)P) is a distraction in the first one, if it was just the butterfly..

I liked the bee in the first one, but i did get some without it

1904679769_cc3005f72d.jpg

dude, a yellow jacket is a wasp.

I like the first image, but I think you need to crop it a little more.

Maybe I should start cropping my shots, most of the time I just leave em like that without any PP, I guess thats my next step of learning. I know how to crop, just always seem to mess it up with size stuff, I crop it then it's not possible to print in a certain format without more cropping, or adding dead space on the print.

I love the first shot as original as it is. The wasp is making its way up to dominate the whole flower.

Very cool and sharp images!

Maybe I should start cropping my shots, most of the time I just leave em like that without any PP, I guess thats my next step of learning. I know how to crop, just always seem to mess it up with size stuff, I crop it then it's not possible to print in a certain format without more cropping, or adding dead space on the print.

Try to crop with an aspect ratio in which you plan to print (8x10, 4x6, 5x7 etc). You could try getting closer to the subject. This will give you more options.

Most reactions

Back