Butterfly House

dab_20

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently visited Macinac Island, Michigan, and they had a Butterfly House. You go into a room with about 500 butterflies, and they fly around you and land on you. It was really neat, and a macro photographers dream. :D
I would love any and all C&C. It was my first attempt at photographing insects, and I was happy with the results. Thanks for looking!

a058forum.jpg

a064forum.jpg

a083forum.jpg

The last one is great! Could have been cropped a little at the bottom and added a little on top... :)

The last one is my favorite. The first one is interesting--but something seems missing. I feel the butterfly is competing with the pink flowers as the center of interest in the second one.

Did you take them with your Sigma macro? Do you like this lens? I have the same lens only for a Nikon, but haven't used it much yet.

Thanks for the comments everyone :thumbup:

Did you take them with your Sigma macro? Do you like this lens? I have the same lens only for a Nikon, but haven't used it much yet.

Yes I did. I really like this lens and have had a lot of fun using it. I think it's really good quality for the money

Most reactions

New Topics

Back