Butterfly in Training

Dioboleque

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Taken at the USF Botanical Garden. I'd like general comments or technical critique. Thanks! :sillysmi:

click for flickr

Thassa big bug! Not much to critique on this one, the exposure's good, the composition is good (especialy because this is a 'take what you get' situation. It's a nice picture.

For some reason, your images appear soft when I view the version posted here, but looking at your Flikr page, it seems fine. Perhaps just the upsizing? At any rate, take any previous comments I have made about your images being soft with a grain of salt, or better yet, the whole darn shaker.

Thanks for the comment! :sillysmi:

I was posting in the medium size and linking to the large because, as I explained in another thread when asked to post the large version, to me the large seems less sharp than I know it should be, but I thought maybe it was just me or an illusion... i dunno. So I decided to start posting the large version. I guess it wasn't just me! I'm going to try uploading a larger original file to flickr the next time I have photos to upload and see if they give me a large option in between the original and medium that's more sharp looking. We'll see! Until then maybe I'll go back to posting the medium.

I like it. Framing, composition, and color-play... all good!

Nice! Thanks!

--
PS: I like the larger images! When you post the smaller ones it's such a disappointment because I just know there's a wealth of detail I'm missing out on. Just preform the sharpening for the larger one and everything /should/ be ok I think. Right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back