Butterfly Pitstop

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
butterfly2.jpg

butterfly4.jpg

Hmph ... for the time being all I get are red x's. :(

I see the pics! Corinna! they are wonderful! I say you this so you should belive :p great job JOAT

Yeah, they are up for me now (must have been a temporary server problem, for I could not even get to the pics "via the scenic route" [if you know what I mean!?!?]), and yes, wow, they ARE wonderful, indeed! No doubt. Not only is the butterfly as such a beautiful one, but I am also a big fan of clover blossoms, and the background colour ... ah, that background colour!!! :D

LaFoto said:
Yeah, they are up for me now (must have been a temporary server problem, for I could not even get to the pics "via the scenic route" [if you know what I mean!?!?]), and yes, wow, they ARE wonderful, indeed! No doubt. Not only is the butterfly as such a beautiful one, but I am also a big fan of clover blossoms, and the background colour ... ah, that background colour!!! :D

oh... green... how could I forget

NO picture for me today.... hmph... now im curious and wanting to see all the beauty you two are referring to

wow, thanx for the positive feedback guys. The clover blossoms do make a great combo ay?

I think the server was down for a bit...sorry. I've been very dissapointed with my web host as of late, quite a few problems...hopefully things get resolved soon. You should be able to see it now.

Lovely shots! Is that a Monarch? Youre so lucky. All we have right now are the little white ones that never land.

Very impressive. Nice bokeh and DOF. Well done!

Most reactions

Back