Butterfly

leejt1986

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what do you think?

37581533683568788209700.jpg

To me it seems the head and antenae are a bit soft with the focus point being on the leaf in the foreground. A slightly smaller aperture would have helped get it all in focus and when shooting animals / insects its a good rule to make the eyes the focus point.

To improve the shot I think it would be better if you cropped it so the butterfly was off center, maybe on the left third would work best. A little saturation boost could help too.

Hope this helps, keep it up!

To me it seems the head and antenae are a bit soft with the focus point being on the leaf in the foreground. A slightly smaller aperture would have helped get it all in focus and when shooting animals / insects its a good rule to make the eyes the focus point.

To improve the shot I think it would be better if you cropped it so the butterfly was off center, maybe on the left third would work best. A little saturation boost could help too.

Hope this helps, keep it up!

Thanks for the tips! It was a real quick shot as i was trying to not get the butterfly to move, may have been why my focus wasnt great. I really appreciate the constructive criticism

Most reactions

New Topics

Back