Butterfly

aarongbuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I managed, after frantically chasing it and missing almost everytime, to get this picture of a scarce swallowtail butterfly. It was taken last summer on the Greek island of Symi. This was using the kit 18mm-55mm lens, and im quite pleased with it.
Aaron

butterfly-1.jpg

Very nice can't see much wrong :)

thanks! Maybe i should has posted this in landscape and nature?? Only just noticed that thread! Mods, if you agree, please move. thankyous in advance!! :)

very nice Butterfly

but why you don't make so near?

bye

Nice capture. The blue sky might be a bit bright, but I like the butterfly against the blue sky. Unusal to see a butterfly captured in flight.

Moved it for you :D.

And I must say that this is an exceptionally good photo of a butterfly.
In flight!
I mean, after much trying, I have managed to get butterfly photos of them sitting on the flower feeding, but in flight!?!?!?

You capture planes in flight perfectly. Butterflies in flight - perfectly.
What else have you captured in flight then? ;) ;) ;) Seems to be your speciality! :thumbup:

i was also going to comment on the "in flight" aspect of this capture. well done... worth chasing i think. :thumbup:

OMG that is AWESOME
just a shame I've used my 3 nominations

Thanks everyone!! Thanks for your comments. Yeah it was one of those shots you see for a split second through your view finder, and hit the shutter, and think "please, let that have worked"! I must admit it was pretty much luck, I had one or two other ones that came close, but the focus was well off!
Thank you again all!

Most reactions

Back