Buttonwoods | Make a Wish | The Whole Scene

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's another edit I worked out today. A combination of three images--one for the sky, one for the foreground, and then another for the flowers in between. The source images had a LEE 0.9 GND Hard, a LEE 0.6 GND soft, and a Lee Landscape Polarizer. I still like the detail shot more, but this way you get to see more of the scene, so I figured I'd share this one too.

_RSP5914-Edit-Edit by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Cheers!
Jake

Not a word? Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still love the colors from the scene, but the composition doesn't "feel" quite right to me. The large sunflower in the left corner draws my eye, but then it goes all over. The tree in the top left doesn't add much for me.

I still love the colors from the scene, but the composition doesn't "feel" quite right to me. The large sunflower in the left corner draws my eye, but then it goes all over. The tree in the top left doesn't add much for me.

Yeah, that tree is difficult to get away from. I've found that the best spot is almost right here, and that darned tree was still there this year. I don't think I could composite it out, either. I do see what you mean in terms of "it goes all over." The leading idea with the close flower and far sunset didn't seem to pan out here for me.

Jake

I love this image. Great work

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This looks absolutely beautiful! Love the colours of the sky against the sunflowers. Must've been magical to be there and see that. :)

This looks absolutely beautiful! Love the colours of the sky against the sunflowers. Must've been magical to be there and see that. :)

It really was a beautiful sunset. Thanks!

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back