Buy and Sell - positive feedback from members

Just got my 300mm f/4 lens from pixmedic. The thing is immaculate and was shipped extremely quickly. I would definitely work with him again.

My feelings exactly for manicmike. deal was made, paypal payment was immediate. no fuss no muss. couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

Seller: prodigy2k7
Buyer: argar

Item: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L

Lens as described packed well and shipped fast. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Highly recommended person to deal with. Thank You.

Seller: prodigy2k7
Buyer: argar

Item: Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 L

Lens as described packed well and shipped fast. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. Highly recommended person to deal with. Thank You.

Good and fast communication before transaction. Fast payment. No problems. Good buyer. Thanks!!

Seller: jhodges10

Item: Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens

I kinda fell into this deal when the person jhodges10 originally offered it to backed out. The transaction went extremely smoothly, he was very helpful, shipped it out extremely quickly--and this lens is really in impeccable condition! I couldn't be any happier with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

sm4him said:
Seller: jhodges10

Item: Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 lens

I kinda fell into this deal when the person jhodges10 originally offered it to backed out. The transaction went extremely smoothly, he was very helpful, shipped it out extremely quickly--and this lens is really in impeccable condition! I couldn't be any happier with the transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again!

Thanks Sharon!

I used he money from my sale to purchase a 24mm 2.8 D from Defy and was very happy with the transaction and lens. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again.

I sold my nikon 35mm f/1.8 to Rob99.

Very quick payment, recommend to all.

Lens arrived today, just as described. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks again!

jamesbjenkins was a great seller to deal with. Purchased a 24-70 2.8G off him and the transaction was smooth as silk! Thanks James!

Seller: markj
Item: Lowepro Slingshot 202AW

Just wanted to leave Mark some excellent feedback. The item was just like new, packaged well and sent quickly. Mark even honored our agreed upon price when he was offered more money. A stand up guy in my book. Thanks again Mark.

Seller: eric-holmes
Item: Wescott Softbox

I purchased a Wescott softbox from eric-holmes and it was exactly as described, shipped quickly. I am satisfied with this transaction.

Pixmedic- bought a flash off me. Speedy payment. No bs! It's getting shipped out tomorrow but definitely a pleasure.

Seller:Starlasims
Item: D200,BlackRapid Strap

Excellent seller!Packaged very tightly,and very fast.Super smooth transaction and great communication!Even threw in a remote shutter release that wasn't part of the deal!!

Last edited:
I posted about a week ago that I wanted to trade my 35mm lens for a 50mm. I got a reply from member JoeCool76 (http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/members/140999.html). I was initially hesitant to deal with him because he was a new member, but he said to give me peace of mind that he'd ship his lens first, and once I received it, I could ship mine, so I would be out nothing. I got the lens in the mail today and it is in great condition and shipped very quickly. I would not hesitate to deal with him again!!

Most reactions

Back