Buy and Sell - positive feedback from members

Bought a Tamrac Evolution 6 backpack from DNel928. Bag is in great shape, fast shipping everything was great. Thanks!

Bought a Tamrac Evolution 6 backpack from DNel928. Bag is in great shape, fast shipping everything was great. Thanks!

Appreciate the kind words, pleasure doing business with you! :)

Sold my 80-200 2.8 to NemesisK. Great to work with and easy transaction.

Sold my Nikon 70-200 f/4 on this forum post to Don Kondra it was an international transaction; awesome buyer to deal with very quick payment & overall a great guy! Enjoy it Don!

Sold Link Here-> http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/buy-sell/349013-fs-nikon-nikkor-af-s-70-200mm-f-4g-ed-vr.html

Thanks Peter !

Good communication all the way through the transaction, item was as described and very well packaged.

Would not hesitate to deal with Peter again...

Cheers, Don

Purchased a Tokina 11-16 from tevo last week and it arrived in the condition as described (which was mint btw ;)) and was packaged VERY well. Two thumbs up! :D

Bought a Canon 10-22 from member 3of5. Super fast shipping, nice lens

Purchased a Nikon 50/1.8 E series from Dinardy. It was exactly as described, and extremely well packaged for shipping.
tiphat.gif

I didn't techinally "buy" from this guy, but he sent me a free battery and I just figured it would probably be used not hold charge or something, but actually it was pretty much brand new and he even shipped first class and payed $2.50 for me to have it, so HiddenTalent I thank you! If this guy ever is selling anything, I would say he is a very nice a trust worthy person. FYI he shipped it the same day he agreed to send it ;) Thanks!

Bought a d610 and 24-85 from Bigal1000. Very easy to work with, remained in contact thoughout the process, excellent seller.

would buy from him again and never hesitate to promote him during a future sale of his.

thanks Alan.

...received my D200,flashes from Pmedic,today.Expedited very quickly,considering some hurdles that were encountered.Packaged very securely.I would give communication an 11,on a 1-10 scale.He really went the extra mile. ;)
I've dealt with Jason before,and wouldn't hesitate a moment to deal with him again.
Thank you,Jason!!

...received my D200,flashes from Pmedic,today.Expedited very quickly,considering some hurdles that were encountered.Packaged very securely.I would give communication an 11,on a 1-10 scale.He really went the extra mile. ;)
I've dealt with Jason before,and wouldn't hesitate a moment to deal with him again.
Thank you,Jason!!

Rats was great to deal with.
Communication was great.
Would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Bought the 17-70 off IronMaskDuval. Fast transaction, good communication, easy to deal with.
Packaging was superb and lens is in the condition he sold....great for a used lens.
As soon as I pop all these bubble wraps, I"ll take it out tonight.
(Just kidding...on the bubble wrap part.)
Thanks IMDuval,
Nancy

I purchased the 24mm lens from Dinardy. Excellent person to deal with. The lens arrived well packed and the shipping was very fast. The condition of the lens was better than I expected, and it works very well. Thank you Dinardy! I hope we can do business again.

Doug

Most reactions

Back