Buy and Sell - positive feedback from members

Another :icon_thumleft: for Dinardy.
Fast shipping, terrific packaging, sharp lens.

First time buying from ANY forum and Haha101 made it very simple for me. Transaction was smooth and received the 105 micro Nikon from him very fast! Love it

Sold my D7000 to fotomonkey.
was a fantastic transaction on his end.
the post office....not so much.
thankfully, fotomonkey was patient and understanding.

Sold a lens to MichaelHenson, quick payment, no endless back and forth. Prompt payment and not a tire kicker. Good guy.

I have to say, I was dealing with @coastalconn about the purchase of a lens he was selling. During the sale we got to talking about getting a DX lens to work on an FX body. He helped me move some settings around to make my 10-20 work on my D610. By him helping me get a wide angle lens to work while attempting to sell another wide angle lens is a very respectable thing to do. Once I got it to work I no longer needed to purchase his lens.

Most people would have just tried to push the sale but he was more about helping me. I highly respect him for this.

Just purchased a D7100 body from IronMaskDuval. Transaction was quick and painless, item was shipped quickly and arrived packed VERY well and EXACTLY as described. Great communication with IronMaskDuval and a stress free purchase. Don't hesitate to purchase from him in the future!

Original sale thread.

I bought @coastalconn's D800. It was, of course, a super smooth transaction, the camera and battery grips were as good, or better, than described. It was shipped super quick, the same day he got payment--it did take an extra day to arrive, but that was because one of the post offices en route evidently decided to take a day off. It was well packed...and did I mention that it's awesome?

Bought seedubxj's D7000. Got here fast and looks very well taken care of. Would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

Absolute pleasure to deal with Rob5589!!Completely satisfied with both the rapid delivery,and the packaging.One would've thought it was a brand spanking new speedlite!!Thanks again,Rob.... :headbang::headbang:

Great dealings with ratssass.

Thanks again!

@pixmedic Awesome guy to deal with, Bought his Sigma wide angle, the lens is pristine, packed for shipping amazingly, An all around great buying experience. Thanks Again

I bought a Nikon 85mm f/1.8 from Pixmedic. Long story short, he was amazingly patient with the deal, extremely friendly, and went out of his way, in my opinion, to make me a great deal. The lens was in even better shape than I expected, and he shipped it very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend buying or selling anything with him. A real upright guy. Thanks again Pixmedic!

J.

Last edited:
I bought a Nikon 85mm f/1.8 from Pixmedic. Long story short, he was amazingly patient with the deal, extremely friendly, and went out of his way, in my opinion, to make me a great deal. The lens was in even better shape than I expected, and he shipped it very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend buying or selling anything with him. A real upright guy. Thanks again Pixmedic!

J.

@jbylake was a fantastic buyer. overall a great transaction.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back