Buy Sell Forum

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by hawkeye, Nov 5, 2007.

1. hawkeye

hawkeye TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I think it would be a good idea to only give access to the buy sell forum to members with a min of 100 or so posts and maybe a month or so as a member too. No one is going to buy a 1000 dollar lot from someone with one post anyway.

People sign up and list their ebay auction... I can use the ebay search function on my own if I so choose.

2. Battou

Battou No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I don't think that is a dreadfully bad idea, there are pros and cons to the concept but...

3. Coldow91

Coldow91 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    It might be helpful seeing, but it might increase the amount of spamming because people will want to be able to sell their things(whether they are realiable or not).

I also think that it should be required to at least put the country (or more specific) in the thread title.

Also I think it would be helpful to have a good/bad sellers thread that if you have a smooth transaction or bad transaction with another member, other members can find out. And either avoid that member or go through with a deal because the seller is legit.

Just some ideas.

4. Keagle

Keagle TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    There's that iTrader vB mod - and you can make it only show in certain forums. It's like eBays feedback system.

5. jols

jols TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    i understand what you mean.

but i have just received a camera from an ebay seller with over a thousand sells and no negatives and the camera dont work properly so far no contact from him/her.

just because someone has been around a while dont mean the purchase will be better than someone who has been here 5 mins

just a thought