Buy Sell Forum

hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I think it would be a good idea to only give access to the buy sell forum to members with a min of 100 or so posts and maybe a month or so as a member too. No one is going to buy a 1000 dollar lot from someone with one post anyway.

People sign up and list their ebay auction... I can use the ebay search function on my own if I so choose.

It might be helpful seeing, but it might increase the amount of spamming because people will want to be able to sell their things(whether they are realiable or not).

I also think that it should be required to at least put the country (or more specific) in the thread title.

Also I think it would be helpful to have a good/bad sellers thread that if you have a smooth transaction or bad transaction with another member, other members can find out. And either avoid that member or go through with a deal because the seller is legit.

Just some ideas.

i understand what you mean.

but i have just received a camera from an ebay seller with over a thousand sells and no negatives and the camera dont work properly so far no contact from him/her.

just because someone has been around a while dont mean the purchase will be better than someone who has been here 5 mins

just a thought

Most reactions

New Topics

Back