Buying a new printer

silve225

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

I currently now have a canon pro-100 printer and i keep having problems with it. Canon is sending me a replacement printer in a week or so but i'm going to be buying a new printer anyway since this one is getting annoyed. The print head went bad twice in two months. Anyway im looking to upgrade to a bigger printer that can print 17in picture. Im thinking of the New epson P800 that comes out in june. Do you have any other recommendations?

The arguments against Epsom are not based on quality but of the cost of ink, which is considerable.

I am thinking of buying an Epson for BW only and the initial cost for a set of graduated grey colors is ~$300.

I would look at the red river photo site for info on per image ink costs.

The arguments against Epsom are not based on quality but of the cost of ink, which is considerable.

I am thinking of buying an Epson for BW only and the initial cost for a set of graduated grey colors is ~$300.

I would look at the red river photo site for info on per image ink costs.

well this printer has not come out yet but looking at other epson printers like the pro 3880 which the p800 is replacing the ink cost per print was not bad.

Most reactions

Back