Buying First Digital SLR?

nice, where did you end up getting it from? and new or used? what len(s)? bag? other gear?

come on give us some more details!

I am at work. But I got it at best buy for 1245 with tax
it came with a nikon 28 x105 vr lens.
Then i got two books to learn more
magic lantern books with DVDs Looking for a tripod soon and a new card. Got a 2 gig. 15mb
I will be looking for a prime 50 mm or less lens soon
but much to learn before buying more. I will post some pics soon and yall can watch as I learn. Yall can judge the pics but and help me get better

here is one pic i found i'll see if i can find one that shows it on the car.

3369409774_b2afce8c33.jpg
found another pic of the rig...

DSC_6293.jpg

Result...

dave.jpg

wait... what? haha how does it attach and not damage the car? thats one sick set up tho! I wouldn't let my $700 camera hang like that while driving! guy is very brave! haha

come on really? I would defiantly not trust those! haha

and yes I have used them before for moving large pieces of glass and for back walls in shower enclosures... I have seen them fail haha

guy is VERY brave then! usually I just have someone hanging out of another cars window haha

come on really? I would defiantly not trust those! haha

and yes I have used them before for moving large pieces of glass and for back walls in shower enclosures... I have seen them fail haha

guy is VERY brave then! usually I just have someone hanging out of another cars window haha
but you dont get the same effect just shooting out of a window because you cant use a long shutter speed... when doing the rig shots the car is just rolling slow.

Most reactions

Back