Buying from E-Bay dealer in Hong Kong?

250Gimp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Has anyone bought from an e-bay dealer in HongKong before?

I am looking for some Kenko extension tubes and you can't beat the price from some of these dealers on e-bay!

I am just concerned about grey market and duties in Canada, as well as general trustworthiness.

Thanks

I have before but only if they had excellent feedback and had at least 100 or more feedbacks. Its always a little scary but you have to check what others say about them. Make sure that they don't overcharge you in shipping cost either.

They are generally fine. They are genuine however I don't use any that offer bank transfer only as payment.

Look for powersellers. Ive bought a backup battery before from a company in Hong Kong, no problem. Just follow the standard ebay rules of good feedback, lots of feeback, paypal, ebay awards, etc.

I used one a while back for a Canon 10-22 EF-S lens. No problems whatsoever. I got the lens for around £200 cheaper than the UK price and when i sold it, I only lost around £10 on it and i had used it for 18months.

Check feedback, if they have a store then even better.

I'd use an HK ebayer in the future no problem

Thanks everyone, the seller I am looking at meets all your criteria, so I guess I will try them out.

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back