Buying wife a camera. Help me choose.

Welcome to Team Fuji.

Fuji was my first "real" camera. Other than when I am using the camera, I can't tell the difference between the IQ of the A7 and the XE1. That's something to talk about. If Fuji goes FF one day and improve their focus peaking, I'll go all Fuji, but Sony know their strength in legacy lenses, and it's output is a tad bit better.

Fuji's latest is a non-Bayer, 24mp sensor per the new XP2. Check to see if you have the latest XE1 firmware. There has been many upgrades.
The xp2 is exciting, but Fuji's focus peaking is not distinct and practically useless in bright light. I have no qualms with the sensor, however

Really, no problems with the XT1 or XE2. Again, make sure you have the latest firmware because Fuji has been improving that stuff.

I do have the latest firmware, but Fuji's focu speaking only comes in white, which washes out in bright light. Sony allows me to choose the color of my peak, small convenience but big.

Remind me again, who was this camera for??? :allteeth:

Shut your face.

Just curious, does she still want that PORTER-CABLE 8-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Soft Case set for her birthday???:biglaugh:

Welcome to Team Fuji.

Fuji was my first "real" camera. Other than when I am using the camera, I can't tell the difference between the IQ of the A7 and the XE1. That's something to talk about. If Fuji goes FF one day and improve their focus peaking, I'll go all Fuji, but Sony know their strength in legacy lenses, and it's output is a tad bit better.

Fuji's latest is a non-Bayer, 24mp sensor per the new XP2. Check to see if you have the latest XE1 firmware. There has been many upgrades.
The xp2 is exciting, but Fuji's focus peaking is not distinct and practically useless in bright light. I have no qualms with the sensor, however

Really, no problems with the XT1 or XE2. Again, make sure you have the latest firmware because Fuji has been improving that stuff.

I do have the latest firmware, but Fuji's focu speaking only comes in white, which washes out in bright light. Sony allows me to choose the color of my peak, small convenience but big.

Remind me again, who was this camera for??? :allteeth:

Shut your face.

Just curious, does she still want that PORTER-CABLE 8-Tool 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion Cordless Combo Kit with Soft Case set for her birthday???:biglaugh:

No. I already bought that for myself. I meant for her.

Most reactions

Back