Website
furlock.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Enjoy!!!

p829045370-5.jpg

Kind regards,

Miguel

Thats an awesome shot man, however, you lied. theres definately some colour in there. kudos though

although he did say blue sky;)

fantastic shot. love the composition.

Hi Do, hi SrBiscuit,

thanks for looking and your nice comments. Do'Udren'sEyes... yep, there is blue, but overall the storm brought in darkness and light at the same time, very constraty, very BW like. The photography above shown is nearly what raw brought out (some enhancement of whites by Photoshop).

But you are right... so here another one, some minutes before or after, that was a crazy day:

p1024995447-5.jpg

I had to help the water a bit (light enhanced in postprocess).

Enjoy and kind regards,

Miguel

Hi my friend,

it's quite the same situation as with the Nebulae Rear-Diar IV. Shooting against harsh sunlight, with a 24mm, 1/1500, F16.

I'm quite puzzled about the Nebulae post, because nobody seems to see the thing. Even my second message didn't work out.

The thing is, that the nebulae picture is not taken from a nebula called Rear-Diar, and S.E. Gulla doesn't exist. It's the Diarrea of a Seagull, with the same settings as above mentioned, but waiting for the clipping to occur.

I love shooting against sunlight, or heavy light sources. If I'm careful, there are many interesting moments to be captured.

Saludos, amigo!

Miguel

(Should we tell others about the Diarrea of Mr. Seagull?)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back