BW photo session, C&C

dzfoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dz-foto.lt
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, there are some BW photos from my recent photo session in Lithuania. Yes, these BW has a higher contrast, the way I wanted it to be :) IMHO it looks more attractive. Let me know, which is your favorite? :)

BLOG_DZFOTO_01-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_02-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_03-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_04-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_05-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_06-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_07-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_08-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_09-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_10-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_11-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_12-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_13-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_14-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_15-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_16-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_17-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_18-vi.jpg

BLOG_DZFOTO_19-vi.jpg

Seriously Donatas? Every single picture you put always attractive people. If I was single, I will save my money to go to Lithuania. Come on.... put up some not so attractive people as well.. be realistic!!

God I love your pictures! All of them, all of the time. You rule at black and white. What gear do you use?

It is so hard to say what one I like the best they are all so great.

Seriously Donatas? Every single picture you put always attractive people. If I was single, I will save my money to go to Lithuania. Come on.... put up some not so attractive people as well.. be realistic!!

Thank you! You are welcome :)

God I love your pictures! All of them, all of the time. You rule at black and white. What gear do you use?

Thanks! I work on seperate color channels (RGB) by adjusting every single of them and then blending together.

It is so hard to say what one I like the best they are all so great.

Thank you!

#17.. All of them are amazing!

Hey, thanks! :)

I mean are you a Canon or Nikon guy? Lens?

Gorgeous set, #12 is my personal favorite. I like the posing and the dark background, it really helps the model pop.

Donatas, do you smoothen the skin with PP? You told me once you dont manipulate your photos.

Gorgeous set, #12 is my personal favorite. I like the posing and the dark background, it really helps the model pop.

Thanks!!!

Donatas, do you smoothen the skin with PP? You told me once you dont manipulate your photos.

The skin is NOT retouched, I did nothing to it. All I did is just conversion to BW. I always try not to retouch or smoothen skin, because in a result, original looks better, and I hate plastic look. In this case overall photo contrast and levels adjustments also affected brightness of the skin tones only. But on purpose smoothening or blurring skin...no way! In some photos bokeh does its work too.

very VERY nice! well done!

Thank you! :)

Im in love with your photography AND your model! She didnt mind getting dirty sitting in the tire?

Most reactions

Back