BW Water Fowl

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all! These were shot in my backyard. The ducks (rehabbing) were thoroughly enjoying their time in the pool! C&C always welcome and appreciated!

Nikon D300s
Nikon 80-200mm F/2.8D ED IF

DSC_4511.jpg

DSC_4514.jpg

DSC_4519.jpg

DSC_4527.jpg

Not really all that impressed with these.
Please comment!
Mark

I like the ones with the water flipping around. The problem I see is that some of the photos look as if they are printed on a newspaper. Can't explain it. Some hint of a strange texture. The action is nice though.

I like the first, splashy one. A bit tightly framed on top. Not sure about Number Two as a B&W. Nice study of the bird, but looking... taxidermic.

I like the ones with the water flipping around. The problem I see is that some of the photos look as if they are printed on a newspaper. Can't explain it. Some hint of a strange texture. The action is nice though.
Hmm, I don't quite know what that means..but I have a feeling it's because the whites arent brilliantly white, which they should be. I just noticed and will fix that.

I like the first, splashy one. A bit tightly framed on top. Not sure about Number Two as a B&W. Nice study of the bird, but looking... taxidermic.

1 isnt a crop, so there's not much I can do about that, to be honest. You would like 2 as a BW if you saw the original color, trust me. :lol:.

Mark

Very detailed looking. The water looks beautiful around the fowl. Nice job

Most reactions

Back