[bxl] Cinquantenaire

Dikkie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was brilliant weather and I wanted to shoot this picture in front of a fountain... but they ware rebuilding the fountain, so I couldn't shoot this...

And I wanted to have the sunset, but I walked out of the wrong metrostation further away... I ran so hard so I could be on that place still right on time... totally out of breath, taking my tripod and put everything together... the sunset was almost gone :(

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

004b.jpg

005.jpg

Oh, but I really-really-really like the story that goes with the "making of" of the first photo here! And given that you had to hurry up so much to be there in time, and you even stepped off the train at the wrong station first, it turned out GOOD! That vignetting ... is it all "natural" or did you add some (still speaking about the very first photo here)???

And since the orange of the sunset is BEHIND the building ... where does the light come from? Had they already put on the floodlights?

The nightshots are good, too. The second shows the impressive size of the monument. And I like how you included the trees into your composition in the third/fourth, but deplore the fact that you clipped off their tops.

Well, the building was already lighted by big spotlights in front.

I didn't add some special effects, I just shot it in RAW format and made the exposure correct, white balance etc...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back