By Suggestion Of Jon Mikal

Do modern PJs have such bad BO that their subjects all having restraining orders preventing them from being within 50 ft?:lol:

Well, if a certain Channel 11 news photographer wasn't hasseling her and getting in her face because he was so concerned by her press pass (which was totally legit and none of his business, and she had the permission of the Tomball police to photograph the event as a media person), she might have been able to get closer to her subject. Fuddy Duddy, please check your pm's. Also, Cindy, you did great and you were totally getting into the middle of the action.

Leslie Spurlock
www.pbase.com/lscottpht

lscottpht said:
Well, if a certain Channel 11 news photographer wasn't hasseling her and getting in her face because he was so concerned by her press pass (which was totally legit and none of his business, and she had the permission of the Tomball police to photograph the event as a media person), she might have been able to get closer to her subject. Fuddy Duddy, please check your pm's. Also, Cindy, you did great and you were totally getting into the middle of the action.

Leslie Spurlock
www.pbase.com/lscottpht

wow! another awesome intro :wink:

welcome to the forum Leslie and supporting someone you obviously know! stick around, we like feisty ppl!

Thanks guys! I love this forum so far. Almost everyone on this post has great suggestions for improving the photo and have helped Cindy get an even stronger shot out of her already strong shot. I think I'll be hanging around here awhile!! :)

Leslie Spurlock
www.pbase.com/lscottpht

I told you that you would love this place Leslie!!!

Wow, I'm kinda overwhelmed right now. Seriously you guys, this has brought tears to my eyes.

Leslie.........thank you! You are the best boss EVER!

All you guys are so great!

welcome leslie! seems you have an amazing friend and coworker! she took some badass shots under difficult circumstances!!!

glad to have both of you around...this is why we are here.

md

Thanks MD! Yeah, she definitely got some bad ass shots and that wasn't easy to do. She also managed to get, and well I might add, all of the shots that I missed. I couldn't have covered the event fully without her. She is also amazing to watch, very gutsy, dedicated, works extremely hard despite the fact she and I were both suffering from heat exhaustion, never complained, and has total passion for this biz. I hope you guys have the pleasure of meeting her some day.

Thanks hobbes28!! Glad to be here. Seems like a cool group! Yeah, I watch out for my photogs. Don't like people to mess with them. I have the 2 best and nicest people in the world working for me, and I gotta look out for them. I just can't believe Cindy had to deal with that on her first assignment. Besides, it's not like we are his competition. He does tv work.

Leslie Spurlock
www.pbase.com/lscottpht

OMG guys! First I was tearing up, then little trickles of tears came out, and now you guys have me balling like a baby. (I'm no girl, Leslie! I promise!)
Ok, here is Leslie's suggestion. She doesn't like cloning as she finds it unethical in PJ work so she had me do a bit more cropping. I hope that you guys like it. I do.
kkkweb10d.jpg

Oh, and Leslie.....please, please, please post your stuff from this event in the Photo gallery. I know people will love to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most reactions

Back