By Suggestion Of Jon Mikal

Careful, I'll hold you to it! :mrgreen:

Actually, I'm moving to Dallas at the end of the month, so I'll probably looking for some people to go shooting with in the near future! :D

lscottpht said:
Cindy, you are too kind!! My stuff is not that great. I love what you did with the cropped image. Great job!!

Oh Please Leslie, your stuff is fantastic! I'm not even in the ballpark, much less city.
And it wasn't my idea about the cropping, ect. I would have never have thought of it as I had already decided I was gonna upload to SIPA. But I just wanted the opinions on this forum first.
This is the forum I was telling you about in the car on the way to Tomball. These people are GREAT photogs and have the best ideas. I don't think I have ever once put a picture on my website without first running it past these guys.
Ok, so now what do you think of my Leslie version with the no clone????
PS-Post your photos please?

Chase said:
Careful, I'll hold you to it! :mrgreen:

Actually, I'm moving to Dallas at the end of the month, so I'll probably looking for some people to go shooting with in the near future! :D
Woohoo! Dallas is cool! Ok, no ocean, no fantastic weather, no mountains....but .....ok, it's not as cool as California.

elsaspet said:
These people are GREAT photogs and have the best ideas.

actually we all suck....we steal images from other sites and post under our names. :greenpbl:

i do admit, with great restraint, that the last post may be better :roll:

ya know, in 10 more posts i'll have 4000 and what better thread to reach it in.....hahahahaha. i'd be honored if i stayed awake long enuf. soooooooo, we're all going to Dallas then.....sounds like a plan!

Yeah, I think I might have to start running my photos through here first to get opinions of how to improve them before I send them. Too late for this set though! Next time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back