By the tracks

deudeu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It has been a long time since i posted a picture on here. Since I hope that i improved. Anyways, i am actually pretty proud of this one. What do you think?

SG102125.jpg

crop the top off until its 2 inches over the graffiti, then crop off the right, the right side is kind of distracting but i think it wouldnt look right without it

nice shot. i like the dof and i think the bricks fence and barbwire are all interesting.
the blown out snow and sky im not a big fan of... also i do think that you may want to experiment with a crop of some sort.

yeah i agree on the crop. its an interesting picture, just could use some tweeking.

here i played around with it a little for you:
edittt.jpg

sorry if you dont like it =(

Thanks for the exemples. I think that i am going to try a mix between those two. It is much better without the white sky above the building but i like the building on the left. Lorielle99, i think that you have it right as far as croping the top part is concerned. Plus the barbwire coming from the corner is going to please the rule of third nazis...
i am going to work on that as soon as i get out of work!

The one that's up there now is modified. I croped it on the left a little and on the top like you did lorielle99. I work on raw so i reduced the brightness of the highlights to get the sky and the snow a little less distracting.
I like the way your filter looks, but
i don't do filters or photoshop yet. This is more than my little brain can handle right now!

yeah it looks better croppexd that way!! and glad you liekd mine. yeah you didnt have to use it or anything i was just messing around having fun.

Most reactions

Back