Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Aubrey and I leave in a few hours to head out for JT. Seems crazy that's it's already here and a I think it will be the longest time I've been without TPF since joining 9 months ago :mrgreen: We'll take some group photos and Aub's got his video camera so we've got that too. I'm really looking forward to trying some non-portrait photography (and I'm sure you all will be happy to see me post something else as well :lmao: )

See ya on the 22nd!

Picture a dozen or so TPF members camping in Joshua Tree National Park in California from Thurs-Sunday. Camera, alcohol and friendship, that should sum it up :mrgreen:

i will be leaving in less that 24 hours to go to JT as well.

i bid you all a fond farewell... ;)

md

Leaving for the Airport right now!! Jess and I will be in California by 11:30am Pacific.

Ya'll have fun without us and we'll see the rest of you JT folks tomorrow!!!! WOOHOO!

Zach :D

Have a good time! Man I wish I was going along :cry: Anyone wanna pick me up along the way and explain to my boss and wife why I need to leave for a week or two?!

Happy shooting! And remember I like shots on Velvia heavy with the polarizer or grad ND! ;)

Stay safe, have fun and shoot a truck load of pictures. :)

Most reactions

Back