C&C a collage for me

Deadeye008

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hamblinphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We shot this little guy last weekend and his parents wanted a collage. Let me know what you think of this one. Thanks:)

2536060784_b6a6aac75e.jpg

i really like the photos you chose but i find the borders around the photos distracting.

I've gotten that same comment from a few other people. I'm gonna have to take a look at it with just straight edge borders. Thanks for commenting!

I like it!
The only thing I would change would be the first photo. It makes me think he's giving the baby away....kinda like an offering.
That's just my opinion.

I like the borders, they are different. The only thing I might do differently is mix up the photos a bit, so the ones with the parents in them are on opposite ends. It may help the collage look a bit more symmetrical. Just my opinion. Its sometimes a tough call on how to arrange 9 photos in a collage (for me anyway ;)). I also kind of agree with kmp1191. The one of the dad in the upper left corner may not fit, because you already have another one with him and baby.

Your quality is excellent as usual. Nice job!

NJ

I too feel the borders are distracting I would go with something less busy. That shot in the middle is fantastic though, great idea.

I also dislike the borders. I also think you might want to just choose one feet shot, 2 seems overboard to me. I might put image number 2 there instead, so that you have the juxtapositoin of the mother and father on each side of the center image.

I also dislike the borders. I also think you might want to just choose one feet shot, 2 seems overboard to me. I might put image number 2 there instead, so that you have the juxtapositoin of the mother and father on each side of the center image.

Exactly this. I wouldn't mind something besides straight borders, but definitely something simpler than what you have.

I don't hate the borders, but I'm not a fan of them either.

I think it would look good in a frame with a matte that had cut outs for each image.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back