{C&C} Animal Shots

AlexColeman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, went shooting with 70-200, what do you think?

3364032651_064fc9cb0e.jpg

3364039111_e0c0774f6c.jpg

3364860168_24a9817f3a.jpg

Thanks alot guys, as I am sure many of you know, I am 14, and still learning, so every recommendation is welcome.

Updated Flickr, totally spaced with the realization that those are Tigers, not lions.

You know you aren't a pro wildlife photog when you can't do what a first grader can.

Facepalm

I'd like #1 better if the ape (I think?) was looking slightly at the camera at least. A hint of an eye.

#2 is pretty decent, though I'd probably try for a tighter crop to get rid of the distracting wall on the left side.

#3 decent, but closer crop would work better here, and maybe off center.

Not sure why, but i love #1. It's unique and no one ever photographs animals from that angle. The dof and sharpness are great and the colors are rich.

I also have another thread with a few different photos. YOu can view them all on my flickr.

I like the third one the best, the color are very nice. For that shot, I think the composition works pretty well. The second one, I don't like the framing because of that distracting wall. I'm not a big fan of the angle of the first one, not a big of ape either though lol.

Most reactions

Back