C&C but please be gentle

Morpheuss

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took these before I really got onto the forum or started to really learn much but just curious as to what you guys think

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

crap I just noticed the leave sticking out of the right hand side in number 4... I love that picture to I'll have to play with it and see about editing them out possibly

Bad noise, bad! Shame on you!

Your landscape shots have no foreground interest so they don't appear to have much depth, and the colors are flat. Using a circular polarizer might have helped saturate the colors by removing the reflections on some of the leaves.

And the composition is very busy. Simplify for better photographs.

Bad noise, bad! Shame on you!

I tend to agree... I also feel that your photos (to my eyes) look over exposed.

I took a few minutes and did a quick post processing job on one to see what could come of it...

IMG_0686.jpg

Although this is my favorite shot of the bunch... I think it would be better if you did not cut off the edge of the path...

There... was that gentle? I tried, hope it came across as an attempt to be constructive... Because thats how it was intended.

1- Nice photo,too noisy though.
3- overexposed,looks kind of washed.
4- like it.

#4 is ur best shot. the others are not so good. #1 is out of focus and soft.

Thank you guys that was gentle. I will have to play with them in GIMP and see what I can do about post processing them. Since I am still new I haven't really done it much but I will have to aproach it like I have photography I just gotta jump right in.

I like how you did darken it a little. Honestly we were just walking around and I took those pictures really crappily the camera did all the work... I would just pick up my camera and take a shot... luckily I have a decent camera but all my shots that I take now after finding this forum will definately be thought out and I will take my time with each picture.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back