Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3366633295_6377bf0110.jpg

IMG_2242 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3344736243_a7c929f5ef.jpg

Kaleigh Mirror SF on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3341152662_cd4647885e.jpg

IMG_1700 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3362053060_b34578cd1f.jpg

IMG_1993 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Been shooting a lot recently, I'm quite pleased with what i've gotten! opinions? ;]

You forgot image tags on the last one. The ?last? one is my favorite, but number 1 is interesting.

they are all very nice photos, but number three doesnt do much for me. the computer screen is alittle destracting.

they are all very nice photos, but number three doesnt do much for me. the computer screen is alittle destracting.

Thanks, I hadn't considered how busy the picture was before, i just really like the color.

I like #1 thats a new perspective for me and #4 i 's like to see a tighter crop on the bottom and more dramatic sky.

i see what you mean on the tighter crop on the bottom, but please explain making a more dramatic sky?

I like #1 thats a new perspective for me and #4 i 's like to see a tighter crop on the bottom and more dramatic sky.

i see what you mean on the tighter crop on the bottom, but please explain making a more dramatic sky?

i actually think the crop works well for that photo. the only way i can think to make the sky more 'dramatic' would be to do an HDR. if you were to do one, i would go light on intensnense (ha made that one up) of the hdr though

I like #4, the crop is good. It could be a little tighter towards the bottom. It really reminds me of the Big Fish movie cover. If the clouds darkened toward the top of the frame, that would give it more dramatic effect. Great shot though.

1, 2, and 4 are great shots.
well done :)

i do like 3 also, but stacked up with the rest of them, it's a snap shot.

love 1,2 and 4. I like the colors on number 3 aswell but that screen does get in the way. Great detail and colors on all of them. What kind of gears are you using.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back