C&C (Do you worst)

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Capture on trial and Im a bit all over the shop. I find the program is good but the complexity takes away a potential very good rating, that being said Ive only had it for one day so I am flying by the seat of my pants. As I said oven gloves are optional. ( I know about the spot top left)

Also the actual picture, regardless of processing limitations, what say you.

EmptyName 2.jpg

EmptyName 1.jpg

I don't mind either image.
Though there is a circular spot, lower in the clouds, in the first image that my eye keeps going to.
Looks like you have some dust on the sensor.

I prefer the first image. When I look at the second I see a tree that needs to be shot by at least a 300 mm lens so that it fills much of the frame. PP on both looks natural - maybe a little extra saturation in the highlights but I like it.

I started with C1P about 3 weeks ago - it took me about a week to really start to feel comfortable and see the power. It's very fast and the color rendering is very very nice. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and hearing your impressions.

I don't mind either image.
Though there is a circular spot, lower in the clouds, in the first image that my eye keeps going to.
Looks like you have some dust on the sensor.

Yes I have fixed those issues since. The spot in the middle is peculiar as I had not seen it on other images, thougth myself it was a sun flare.

Last edited:
I prefer the first image. When I look at the second I see a tree that needs to be shot by at least a 300 mm lens so that it fills much of the frame. PP on both looks natural - maybe a little extra saturation in the highlights but I like it.

I started with C1P about 3 weeks ago - it took me about a week to really start to feel comfortable and see the power. It's very fast and the color rendering is very very nice. Looking forward to seeing more of your work and hearing your impressions.

Ya the tree needs too be bigger alright but at the time I only had a 24-70 as I was specifically after the combine. Perhaps I will be able to swap it out with another more suitable at some stage

After some changes, I found I had to use Affinity for this as I couldn't get CP1 to do them. The spot removal tool didn't seem to work. The highlights and saturation Im still not happy with, image was taken at 7pm that day and I hoped to get a much more moody finish :BangHead:

BananaRepublic.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back