C&C - Interior Car Pix... With a twist..

SneakyMike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a couple pix on the way home tonight. Kinda look the same.. Lemme know what you think and what I could do to improve the shot next time :)

The only thing that has been done is some tweaking in Shadows/Highlights..

IMG_5419copy.jpg

IMG_5420copy.jpg

IMG_5421copy.jpg

IMG_5424copy.jpg

Yeah I need to make the camera more stable and also try to add more color, like blues and reds from the traffic lights.. idk

Better or worse??

IMG_5420copycopy.jpg

Anyone else thinking Back To The Future?

He's not going fast enough... (looks like he's only doing about 35mph) ;)

I like the last one a lot more. :)

You should do an exposure of him doing 0-60 and just focus on the speedo. Interesting concept though :p

What did you use to mount? One of those Headerest mounts?or what

You should do an exposure of him doing 0-60 and just focus on the speedo. Interesting concept though :p
This shot is for a friendly competition I have with my car club every month..
This months topic is "Interior" But I kinda wanted something different.

What did you use to mount? One of those Headerest mounts?or what
Nope, Ghetto Rig at its finest. Jammed my tri-pod in between my seat and center console..lol

What is your ISO? Might be the compression, but those all seem pretty noisy.

You should get in the back & shoot between the seats to get a more forward view!

I like the orange glow from #2 but the darkness from the edited one!

What's the red warning light on the display? It's a little distracting from the streetlights.

well even if that's not fast this one is better..

When I said he wasn't going fast enough it was in reply to the Back to the Future comment... He needs to be going 88mph for that. ;)

What's the red warning light on the display? It's a little distracting from the streetlights.

Its my Air Bag light.. Since I've swapped my stock seats for racing seats, I no longer have the Air Bag Sensor in my seats.. :thumbdown:

Most reactions

Back