C&C My First Shots With My D40 Please

Haha damn didn't know it'd get this far. My roomate actually said that out loud when he saw those pics so I decided ta post it. But these snapshots could have been posted in your first thread so cluttering of the forums doesn't occur. Take the time to think out the shots and usually we'll take time to respond to them. No offence intended by my first comment. :hug:: Just short and to the point.

Don't get discouraged.
And don't let this stop you from
working to take better shots and improving.
Love my D40 also.
Craig.:sexywink:

I guess we should all go bash the street shooters for not having perfect composition on every shot or capturing "characters" in their shots. Oh wait, we can't because those shots are awesome.

I really like the shots of your brother and mom. It shows that your family was full of joy and happiness which apparently I can't say about everyone that has posted in this thread. Don't worry, not EVERYONE in this hobby is like this. Hobby, hmm...it is funny that all of my other hobbies are FUN yet this one isn't supposed to be? Shooting clowns sounds like it could produce some great stuff. Can't wait for the circus to come to town again!

I guess we should all go bash the street shooters for not having perfect composition on every shot or capturing "characters" in their shots. Oh wait, we can't because those shots are awesome.

I really like the shots of your brother and mom. It shows that your family was full of joy and happiness which apparently I can't say about everyone that has posted in this thread. Don't worry, not EVERYONE in this hobby is like this. Hobby, hmm...it is funny that all of my other hobbies are FUN yet this one isn't supposed to be? Shooting clowns sounds like it could produce some great stuff. Can't wait for the circus to come to town again!

Mate you've contributed the least to this thread out of everyone, and you certainly haven't helped the OP have you? Who are you to come wading in with your 13 posts trying to do nothing but stir conflict, and trying to somehow claim the moral high ground?

Mate you've contributed the least to this thread out of everyone, and you certainly haven't helped the OP have you? Who are you to come wading in with your 13 posts trying to do nothing but stir conflict, and trying to somehow claim the moral high ground?

What does post count have to do with anything? I am from the real world, not the internet.:lol: Apparently I do have moral high ground. I am guessing the OP is under 16 and here you guys are calling their photos "stupid" and "retarded". Aren't you an arrogant little prick. I'm trying to stir conflict? You obviously have no respect for anyone. Maybe you need to spend more time outside than on the internet and learn some. To the OP, I am sorry for derailing your thread but you deserve WAY more respect than this little "fokker" has given you.

haha im 19...

but its fine, im over it. i agree that pics cant please everyone. im not mad at anyone lol

got my sb600 today so hopefully i will post some nicer shots

Most reactions

Back