C&C not afraid to give some harsh C&C..step inside!

it doesnt work for me im not sure if it's a store window sticker or your enourmous watermark without the watermark it wouldn't be so bad.

WHats wrong with the watermark? I give you guys a picture and all your going to critique is a little tiny water mark? SHEEESSSSHHH!

well....yeah, its all i can see pretty much, a little child in the back, but its hard to give C&C on it.

nice watermark none the less

*EDIT*
Just noticed the joke thing......:thumbup:

Last edited:
The whole water mark was an attempt at humor....I really didn't expect any critiques on the picture..the whole thing was a joke to see if anyone can spot my sarcastic humor, some of you caught on and had a laugh :lol:.

Anyway here is the original with no water mark, I really wasn't looking for a critique on this photo, as it was a joke, but I'll give it a shot with my own critique

LoganRockingChairBW.jpg

The ambient light i was getting form the sunset was AWESOME, I really like the lighting, but I'm not a fan of the composure, but working with 14 month olds sitting in a rocking chair by themselves I have to comprimise.

If I could do it again, I would've waited for the shot of him looking at the camera (this time I wasn't able to get it), got more of the rocking chair, and more of a straight on shot instead of at a slight left angle. I would've composed the scene with the rocking chair, lower left corner with him looking straight forward, getting most if not all of the rocking chair and getting more of the wall behind him.

thanks for the responses though.....it's always good to have a sense of humor about things :D

Most reactions

Back