C&C....not sure what is wrong with this and what I did wrong?

I like the first pic. It looks to my noobie eye that focus is on the front edge of the chair, not the adorable puppy. But oh, that expression. I know exactly how he/she feels :)

The second shot just isn't doing anything for me. I think it's all the random stuff on the right side. I like the angle of the shot though. I don't think cropping that stuff out would help. I think you need that space to balance the puppy looking that direction.

(remember, I am a beginer, and these are just my opinions)

I feel the same and I need all the opinions I can get...just makes you strive to be the best!! Thanks

I would have closed the curtain or put some sheers on the window or something. The harshness of the over-exposed light coming through the window is taking away from the picture, and sheers would have softened the photo. And crop the table corner out of the left side. And make the puppy a little more to the right (so his head is toward the right and body is more centered).

The second picture would be cuter cropped just to his face to see the detail in his fur/whiskers and the expression more clearly. Hope this helps :)

If the curtain were closed, that would be an excellent shot.

The first shot is adorable, though over exposed. Did you do any post processing on it? The second shot is way too busy and the angle you shot it on gives me the impression the puppy is going to slide out of the frame;). Adorable pup by the way, I'm sure you'll have plenty of photo ops with him\her around.:D

Most reactions

Back