C&C of some Firework Pictures

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by WarpFactorVIII, Oct 1, 2008.

1. WarpFactorVIII

WarpFactorVIII TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Well we decided to shoot off some fireworks the other night because we were board lol. I messed with them in CS3 making the back blacker and increasing the saturation however there is no crop to them. I also messed around with a picture of my cousin playing with a sparkler. Let me know what you think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    6.Orginal
    [​IMG]
    7.Edited (not done with it just yet, still need to adjust the levels to make the grass area brighter)
    [​IMG]

2. JayPearson

JayPearson TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Good looking pics. Did you use a slow shutter speed to get the fire works? I have some pretty neat pictures of what i call 'firewire', similar to your sparkler pcitures. You can see the guy standing in the middle of everything.

[​IMG]

3. WarpFactorVIII

WarpFactorVIII TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yeah I used a really slow shutter. Like 15'-30' sometimes. I like how your 'firewire' picture turned out. It was kind of hard to get her to actually do what i was wanting and I was just kind of shooting her to be doing it but I think it turned out ok. Wish it would have been darker out though so the sparkler trail would not have faded into the sky but o well....

4. JayPearson

JayPearson TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yea if it had been a little darker out it would have seemed more brighter. I like experimenting with the shutter speed alot. Check out this pic..

[​IMG]