C&C on daughters auditon photos

My husband really wants me to go with this one.....I tried to warm her up a bit and brightened her eyes. I also brightened her eyes in the other 2. Here is number 1:

portrait1edit_edited-1.jpg

Here are the other 2:

portrait5_edited-1.jpg

portrait6_edited-1.jpg

I think her eyes look way too bright in the first one, but I like the look of the first one. She is going to have to show she has a more serious side to her for the part.

Here is that first one again with not so bright eyes. I know her hair is in her face but I really like the look of it. I don't know....you guys tell me which one of the last 3 I posted is your fave..thanks!
portrait1edit.jpg

Here is that first one again with not so bright eyes. I know her hair is in her face but I really like the look of it. I don't know....you guys tell me which one of the last 3 I posted is your fave..thanks!

I personally like this last one, and it's much better warmed up.

I agree with that one as well. But the smile in the one with the leaves in background did seem forced. I say go with the last one! The warming up helped it out .

I agree! I just sent off her picture and resume! I will let you all know if she gets a chance to audition! Thanks for all the help with the pics!

Most reactions

Back