C&C on my bike pictures

kwik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took these today after a 3 hour ride. Haven't touched them on photoshop because i don't know how to use photoshop. So if anyone has any tips/pointers on how to make them a bit better let me know

Thanks

I threw in the links cause imageshack isn't being nice to me.
Imageshack - july5r6003

july5r6003.jpg

Imageshack - july5r6006

july5r6006.jpg

Imageshack - july5r6007

july5r6007.jpg

Imageshack - july5r6016

july5r6016.jpg

#2 is my favorite, I like how the clouds are reflecting in the helmet face.

Took these today after a 3 hour ride. Haven't touched them on photoshop because i don't know how to use photoshop. So if anyone has any tips/pointers on how to make them a bit better let me know

Thanks

I
july5r6003.jpg
Just a quick and dirty play to maybe give you some ideas:

july5r6003.jpg

That looks ****ing cool! Nice work. How in the hell do you do that :lmao:

LOL, glad you liked it.

Mostly, just using the burn tool in Photoshop.

About 90 seconds in ACR and Photoshop. That's why it's so sloppy.

And 90 kph ain't very fast. I almost cloned out the sign but you obviously wanted it there.

No it's not fast at all hahaha. but I threw it in there because I thought it added to the photo.
Could be very wrong though

hehe, yeah you have some good compostional ideas. I like your second image and played with it a bit, hope you don't mind.

july5r60062.jpg

I used curves in photoshop and added some contrast and marqueed a rough circle around the image and made the corners a touch darker using levels to bring the focus back into the centre of the image. :) quite a few photographers use the 'vignetting' effect in post processing these days.

Sweet deal thanks. I like that. Gives it more dimension in my eyes with a little more shadow and not so flat. Makes the hemlet pop more too.

Most reactions

Back