C&C on new Photo

Fatback

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4780924760_cfe5593494_b.jpg

Took this earlier, I did some PP to get the natural color of the wood back. I was thinking about cropping it, but not sure which way to go.

I think it looks good as is. But maybe one of these more experienced people can chime in on it.

First off... Nice shot. Not the most interesting to me... But that is a personal thing.

Well I think that a slightly wider angle might help (maybe show more of the pick guard)... And I'm not sure the focal point wouldn't look better in a different spot...

Nice shot!

I don't think I would crop it any. Cropping any side would detract from the detail in the picture. As it stands, your point of focus adheres approximately to the golden mean, and the composure works well, I think.

Nice! As you can probably tell from my screen name I like guitars. What guitar is that? I'm tempted to say Martin.

I think it looks good as is. But maybe one of these more experienced people can chime in on it.

It looks good to me. Congrats on a nice shot. :thumbup:

Thanks Bomber and LCARS:thumbup:

First off... Nice shot. Not the most interesting to me... But that is a personal thing.

Well I think that a slightly wider angle might help (maybe show more of the pick guard)... And I'm not sure the focal point wouldn't look better in a different spot...

That is the widest my camera will go, still using a P&S. I might do a reshoot later, and try your suggestions.

Nice shot!

I don't think I would crop it any. Cropping any side would detract from the detail in the picture. As it stands, your point of focus adheres approximately to the golden mean, and the composure works well, I think.

Thanks, your no dimwit at all:mrgreen:

Nice! As you can probably tell from my screen name I like guitars. What guitar is that? I'm tempted to say Martin.

Thanks Man! It's a Fender Sonoran SCE Acoustic Electric.

p1040533c.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
...still using a P&S

What camera? Those are both nice pictures (although, the second could use a few higher f/# to get more in focus).

It's a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8. Hopefully will be getting a DSLR soon. Which is why I joined the forum. I have a feeling I'm going to have a lot of questions once I get a DSLR.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back