C&C on Sunset Photo's

A.D. Hanekom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a photo of a sunset this weekend. Thought the clouds were quite something...

DSC_0091.jpg

color of the sky is great. maybe edit the telephone poles out.

Man those colors are awsome nice shot...

There's nothing there that could be critiqued! Everything is in its place, and those little phone poles don't bother me in the least. If they are there, then ok, they are there. Composition is pleasing and the sky was doing its VERY best! So there. All good.

Ah, and I just now read that you're in Namibia ... well, you have lovely sunsets there! My sister told (and showed) me as much, for she's been visiting and enjoyed lovely sunsets ever so often. Welcome to ThePhotoForum!

I have one question. On your screens is the foreground in silhoutte. I had the photo printed and it came out way differently from what I see here.

I have one question. On your screens is the foreground in silhoutte. I had the photo printed and it came out way differently from what I see here.

Welcome to the wonderful world of monitor calibration lol. The problem is that your monitor is not calibrated with the person you are choosing to have print your image. The best way to resolve this is take the shot you had printed and try to make the image on your monitor look like the print. Reedit and have it printed again.

So annoying, have to make decisions about exposure and stuff, but can't seem to get a good benchmark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back