C&C Peppers on a tree, Peppers on a stump!

CAG76

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok I thought I would have some fun! I just love this stuff! Even though some of it could be silly. Well, this is art to me.

Peppers4.jpg

Peppers3.jpg

Peppers2.jpg

Peppers.jpg

The tree shots do nothing for me neither does the super soft area around the outside of the pictures. I like #2 the best of the 4 images. Was it raining or is that water you added for effect?

I'm not keen on the blurring, but I love the idea and I think they're fine other than that.
4) could be really nice, can I see it without the blurring?

Yes I will repost without the blur. I did add water to the peppers. #2 is more artistic. The tree shots would only be as if there was some kind of meaning or a story to tell. Maybe I could entitle it tree climbers! lol

Much better without the blur. I like the water drops, too. Nice colors.

The backlit ones in the tree I like least, by far.

Much better without the blur. I like the water drops, too. Nice colors.

The backlit ones in the tree I like least, by far.

Meto!

But where are the hot peppers, you know, the ones I like. ;)

Keep on having fun & posting as it will likely give ideas to others.

Yeah the tree ones I will say are very different. I am an artist/graphic designer/illustrator so maybe it's that in me that causes me to think outside the box and do some fun and funny things with my photography. Some may like it and some more than likely may not. :) This kind of reminds me of something I have seen were there is a really beautiful great field of grass and right in the middle of nowhere is maybe a red chair just sitting there.

Hey Ron! My boss grows some kind of peppers in her garden that she thinks are pretty. So it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to find what kind of peppers those are and snap some shots!

Nice ones . Unblurred #2 is my fave. :)

What would really be cool is if you positioned them as if they were growing out of the tree.. You know-a pepper tree..

Peppers are fun to photograph because of their beautiful, vibrant colors.

I agree! That's why I thought this morning about getting some peppers. Now that's a good artistic idea! To make them look like they are growing from a tree! hmmmmm :) That would actually have more purpose that what I took here!

They make me crave fajitas. *drool*

Yum! Now that sounds good! Yeah Im done playing with the peppers. Now it's time to eat them!

I may do a tomato series or something. I was actually going to do tomatoes but then the peppers had different colors so I decided to do peppers. Actually isn't there green tomatoes and yellow tomatoes too?

Creativity is a subjective matter. The "peppers in a tree", as presented, only look like misplaced objects to me. If you were to find a way to hang them off the branches, i.e. fishing line or a thickish green yarn.... also longer stems (if possible), then you might have a better subject and more of a paradox. Also, more of 'em.

Most reactions

Back