C&C pictures....

Wow this Bryan Peterson guy must be rich just from this forum alone. :mrgreen: I'm always hearing about his books. I bought Understanding Exposure not long ago because it got recommended to me on this site.

Yeah he definitely is popular round here. He certainly knows his stuff, but many people his style a bit too...commercial. Still, his books are definitely helpful for complete beginners.

I agree I just think it's funny that we are making him rich.

I read his Understanding Exposure and thought it was good. I haven't read many reviews about Learning to See

I'll go to Barnes and Noble as soon as I get the chance and check it out.

Wow this Bryan Peterson guy must be rich just from this forum alone. :mrgreen: I'm always hearing about his books. I bought Understanding Exposure not long ago because it got recommended to me on this site.
It's recommended a lot in many other photography forums too. It's good read for beginners but people who have some photography background tend to think it's too simplistic. If you're totally new to photography it's recommended reading.
I read his Understanding Exposure and thought it was good. I haven't read many reviews about Learning to See
I just finished reading Bryan Peterson's "Learning To See Creatively" book and thought it was kinda thin on actual information, but he does make it up by showing lots of examples and explains what caught his eye about the scene and how he took the shots. Not sure if I'd recommend it as essential reading though.

I recently got "The Photographer's Eye" by Michael Freeman but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I hear it's much, much better than "Learning To See Creatively" as far as composition and design goes. Hope to get to it soon. This book gets recommended on other photography forums quite a bit.

#1 and #3 are really nice.. did you do your fingers before the shoot. lol. they look neatly done. ;)

Like everyone else said, I too like number 3!

Let's just hope you weren't driving at the same time! :p

Like everyone else said, I too like number 3!

Let's just hope you weren't driving at the same time! :p

Thank you a bunch and I wasn't driving. Thank goodness. No I didn't have my nails done before the pictures. Thats just how they normally look.

I never realized until I just looked again, that when you look at your lens, you can see the reflection of the blue sky and trees!

And that's good that you weren't driving ;)

I never realized until I just looked again, that when you look at your lens, you can see the reflection of the blue sky and trees!

And that's good that you weren't driving ;)

I didn't realize it either until you just stated the fact.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back