TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_6425.jpg

DSC_6411.jpg

DSC_5913.jpg

DSC_5891.jpg

5. Just realized a cord snuck in on the bottom left, I'll fix that.
DSC_5885.jpg

Pretty happy with all of the above, any suggestions for improvement?

Xbox rocks. But in that pictures I would try to clean up the finger smudges that are on the hard drive chrome.

Sushi
1, 2 & 3 are cropped too closely. What were you trying to convey?

4 - the sunset is a dime a dozen.

5 - I see no value in this shot, again what were you trying to convey.

You were there, and you know what you saw. I am a stranger in a land far away. Either make me think, or make me say wow....

Try not to cut off your subject so much. 1 would be better if you could see the ducks bodies. Include the cats ear and crop in close

None of the shots were cropped actually.... I liked the "up close" look when I shot them, although cutting off the cats ear was an accident.

The first pic I was trying to get the geese looking straight away from the camera but they moved (I got one shot of them looking out but it was quite OOF). They seemed more like a pair than any of the other geese.

Second pic is (more or less) just a picture of the water drops on the head of the goose... no real story.

#5 Has absolutely no story, it's just a product shot....

I like the up-close-look in 1 and 3 too, don't think it works in 2 though.

4 is great, but would bee even greater if the horizon was straight.

5 is... an x-box. If you're trying to sell it on ebay, this shot would look good, but as a photograph...

4 is great, but would bee even greater if the horizon was straight.

That's funny, I could swear that you can't actually see the horizon in that shot :scratch:

The cat shot needs a bit more DOF so that at least both of his eyes are in focus.

The xbox shot is pretty good IMO. not something you'd hang on your wall but its pretty decent as far as a product shot goes - interesting lighting.

Number 4 I was actually very sad about. I just got home and saw this BEAUTIFUL sunset - I ran outside to take a picture quickly but there was nowhere without something blocking it! If I got to somewhere without something in the sky it would have darkened too much... I just wish our neighbourhood didn't have so much in the sky :p

Most reactions

Back