C&C please. Coke.

MarkXS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
ok so i decided to try my hand at a little PP. lmk what you think.
4165517880_3595e71f29.jpg

Really like the shadows and dark background region, though find a little head-tilting feels needed. Not crazy about how flat the colour is of the coke can while it still gives a proper feel of non-flash, low light picture of something metallic. Still, better than what I could manage.

yeah on thanksgiving, i was playing around with my camera and snapped this picture. i thought it was a pretty good picture so i decided to edit it a little bit. im really looking for c&c on the pp.

Well you asked for C&C. This really isn't much of a photo, there is a can, snap.
First the background needs to be chosen, I want to get a cool picture of a coke can where would it look good to accomplish the photo I see in my head.
Now how do I light it?. Looks like you were going for light and shadow, light is to strong, shadows are to dark.
Composition is bad, subject appears to be the curtain, that is where my eye goes when I look at the picture. There appears to be a lamp of something in the background with a cord, that isn't helping.
As far as PP is does not appear there was any done, and not much could have been done to help this.
Try again with as large an F stop as you can, use a clean dark background and softer light.

ya this photo isn't done correctly...needs: cool setting, and better lighting...that will enhance the photo quite a bit. try it.

nothing wrong with experimenting with light. a simple soda can, is something you can work with nicely.
i do think that there is too much light on the wall which draws my eye away from the soda can though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back