C&C please. dont be kind

c0ps

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some times I think I just over do the colors. what do you think?

dsc3388.jpg

The focus looks good in this shot, but I'm not sure what the subject is. Were you aiming for a photo of a dog, guitar, or fireplace? My eye is drawn to each of them seperately, and I can't find anything connecting them together in any way. The color and focus seems fine to me.. But composition-wise it left me very confused.

Thats what it is! lol, I keep looking at it and wondering why it doesent look apealing. Something is just not right. Focus looks good, nothing i can see is over or under exposed, But now that you said that I see the problem! My eyes are wondering around from those three objects and none of them being the center of attention if you will. Thanks for your C&C.

I tried another shot, Im still not 100 percent satisfied with this, but i get the point.

dsc3390.jpg

Holy shadows batman....Look up bounce flash photography I think it will help you a lot. Still have to agree too much going on in the first one the second one shadows far to harsh and still not sure if its the fireplace or guitar. Try changing the dof perhaps to just the guitar in focus and the fireplace blurred. goodluck

I do not get either of them (#1 is very much out there). Just seems like a misplaced guitar. And yes, on #2 the lighting is very distracting. Why place such a large amount of light on the neck of the guitar, the base seems to be where the interesting detail lies.

p!nK

Nice top on that Epiphone. :sexywink: Mine's a translucent blue.

I'll echo the other comments here, first photo seems subjectless, and the second one suffers from lighting and shadow issues. And yeah, I'll agree, even the second one feels like a misplaced guitar.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back